The administrator of your personal data is Filtrowent International Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. with its registered office at Boruja Nowa 131A, 64-300 Nowy Tomyśl, later referred to as „Administrator” or „Filtrowent”.
Data collecting and processing purpose
Filtrowent, as the administrator of your personal data, collects information in a form of customer questionnaires, offers or quotation requests, during communication with Customers, at the time of concluding an agreement and during its validity time. This includes the following:
- Name and surname, e-mail address, post address, company name, phone number and occupied position;
- Additionally in case of companies, we also process companies’ Tax Identification Number, National Official Business Register Number, a head office address and a bank account number.
Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- to quote, present and introduce Filtrowent’s products and services according to the requests and enquires we receive;
- to conclude agreements of sales and/or services, and to perform the subjects of these agreements such as goods production, delivery, installation, maintenance services; payments and claims processing;
- to issue and archive invoices and other legally required documents;
- to protect the rights of Filtrowent especially those concerning delayed payments, vindication procedures and court proceedings;
- for marketing purposes and product advertising in case of your former consent.
Duration of data processing
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the purposes specified above.
- Your personal data collected by Filtrowent for the legally binding purposes shall be processed as long as required by legal and tax regulations.
- Data processed upon your consent shall be used for marketing and sales purposes until the moment you withdraw your consent.
You are entitled to the following:
- to have access to your personal data and to receive their copy as well as Filtrowent’s confirmation whether given data concerns your person;
- to correct and complete your personal data in case it is incorrect or incomplete;
- to withdraw your consent for your data processing. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which was made on the basis of consent given before its withdrawal.
- to demand erasure of your personal data in case such circumstances that are legally provided for happen (‘the right to be forgotten’)
- to demand a restriction to the processing of your personal data
- to transfer your personal data in the following cases:
- the processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of the consent expressed by such person and
- the processing is automated;
- and to hand it over to other subject.
- to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, as well as to file enquiries, complaints or other letters concerning your data processing to the Administrator.
Safety of your personal data
Filtrowent is obliged to undertake adequate safety measures both technical and organizational, to protect your personal data. All personal data are processed in secured way and in accordance with the general law and especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data transmission and sharing
Filtrowent may share your personal data with the third parties and for the purposes listed below:
- subjects with whom Filtrowent has written agreements of cooperation in order to: fulfil the provisions of the concluded agreements, fulfil the legal requirements, protect Filtrowent rights and interests under applicable law on personal data protection. Filtrowent is allowed to share your personal data with the following subjects: banks, vindication companies, accounting offices, transport and postal services companies. The above mentioned subjects will be obliged to take all the necessary safety measures to ensure safety of the trusted personal data as well as to process the data accordingly to the instructions given by Filtrowent;
- authorities who are legally entitled to, and in cases when it is necessary to fulfil purposes and/or legal obligations described above;
Your personal data shall not be, as a rule, shared with subjects out of EEA unless otherwise agreed in a separate agreement.
Our website uses Google services, which gather data called cookies. What are cookies? These are text files with small pieces of data which are sent by a website you are visiting and they are stored on the device you use (a PC, a laptop or a smartphone) to search the Internet.
For more information on cookies please, click this link.
Embedded content from other websites