The ODP type dust collector
The ODP type dust collector is designed to work outdoors but in certain cases it can be also located indoors. The dust collector is adopted for installations working in both overpressure and negative pressure systems. The device is used for dedusting postprocessing dust (particles of ≤ 0,5 mm), chips (small particles of > 0,5 mm), sawdusts (chips over 15 mm long and of small thickness compared to other dimensions) in the following industries: wood processing, furniture production, paper production, metal processing and plastics processing.
In ODP type dust collector the working side of the filter bags is their inside, unlike the JET type filter.
The filtration unit (module) can be produced in 2 widths:
- narrow (single) version where L=1360 mm (module 1360×1360)
- wide (double) version where L=2720 mm (module 1360×2720)
Both narrow and wide modules can be connected with one another, this way the filter can be expanded by adding twin-like modules. This solution allows to increase the filter efficiency.
The dust collector of the EKO-FILTER series, type ODP, can be equipped with a various type of the hopper, which enables to empty the filter from the dust in the following way:
- ODP-K – the dirty air chamber with containers (emptying the filter directly to the containers),
- ODP-S – the dirty air chamber with a direct discharge opening to a rotary valve (emptying the filter by an additionally connected rotary valve),
- ODP-TSO – the dirty air chamber with an inbuilt screw conveyor (emptying the filter by an additionally connected screw conveyor, equipped with an opening for the rotary valve).
The ODP dust collector, can be equipped with different tools for the filter fabric cleaning:
- Shaking – filter cleaning only during breaks from work of the dust collector
- Regenerative fan – filter cleaning during normal work of the dust collector and after the work,
- Reverse air jet combined with shaking mechanism – filter cleaning during normal work of the dust collector and after the work
The filter dust collectors of ODP type are also produced in accordance with the ATEX directive.