Rotary valves with ‘Ex’ marking
Rotary valves are used to transfer materials between two seprate systems, for example from beneath the dust collector directly to the container. Rotary valves of FZC type have modular structure and are available in diferent lengths and of different capacities.
The rotors are equipped with rubber seals which ensure effcient separation of air between the inlet and outlet. The valve housing is made of steel sheets.
The main function of rotary valves is to prevent the pressure inside one dedusting device from spreading to the outside of the valve and, at the same time, empty the dust collector from the separated material (dust, chips etc.).
Our rotary valves of FZC STD type comply with the essential provisions for devices of the Directive 2014/34/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26th February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
What is more, our rotary valves FZC STD work as explosion isolation system and are devices certified by a notified body (No.: 1453, GIG, Mikołów, Poland).
Available devices with the following marking:
St2 II 1/-D Ex h IIIB T125stC Da/-
St2 II 1/2D Ex h IIIB T125stC Da/Db
St2 II 1/3D Ex h IIIB T125stC Da/Dc
St2 II 2/-D Ex h IIIB T100stC Db/-
St2 II 2D Ex h IIIB T125stC Db
St2 II 2/3D Ex h IIIB T125stC Db/Dc
Basic technical data and protective system parameters:
version for explosive dust of the following class:
– St1 i St2 (Kst max 300 [m bar/s])
endurance/ reduced explosion pressure:
– pred ≤ 50 kPa
EU Type Testing certificate
Location of the rotary valves:
– between the filter and the silo
– between a cyclone and a silo
– between a filter and a container
– between a cyclone and a container
– between a filter and a pneumatic transport installation
– between a cyclone and pneumatic transport
- up to three times higher efficiency when compared to the valves available on the market
- long and failure free life of the device
- 6 mm thick rubber blades made of high strength and abrasive-resistant materials, with additional linen reinforcement
- wider discharge opening up to 350 mm
- the rotor produced in welding technology and reinforced with the use of additional bulkhead connectors – wider discharge chambers between the blades are obtained
- chain clutch – higher stability
- equipped with a NORD cylindrical motoreducer as standard
- equipped with a protective casing for the motroreducer as standard
- mild start-up at valve working initiation
- easy maintenance including demounting of the motoreducer and replacement of rubber blades
- modular structure enables extension
- spare parts availibility from the warehouse in Poland
|Rotary valve type||Rotation speed|
|Maximal theoretical efficiency|
|Efficiency at 50% load |
|Approximate weight of a rotary valve with a motoreducer [kg]|
|FZC-500-7-STD/EX||21||0,75 or 1,1||103||52||130|
|FZC-750-7-STD/EX||21||0,75 or 1,1||155||78||185|
|FZC-1000-7-STD/EX||21||1,1; 1,5 or 2,2||207||103||225|
|FZC-2000-7-STD/EX||21||1,1; 1,5 or 2,2||414||206||420|
|FZC-3000-7-STD/EX||21||1,1; 1,5 or 2,2||621||309||600|
Basic module dimensions, rotary vale type 500, 750 and 1000.
Extended valve module, rotary valve type 2000 and 3000.